CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

So uhh, Yeah I’m a little slack!

I haven’t blogged in forever!

Well what can I say? I have a gorgeous little princess who is now (as of yesterday) 3 and a half, You know what they say – Time flies when you’re having fun.

IMG_1174

I couldn’t imagine my life without her, She chatting up a storm now (doesn’t shut up most of the time LoL) Knows her abcs her numbers (sometimes) Can spell her name out loud and recognize the letters written out, as of last week she is now 14.5kg, She loves watching Caillou, Disney princesses and Giggle & Hoot, She has own facebook account ( i know i know, bite me!) which She updates with gibberish from my iPhone lol its too cute!



& a recent one of me for good measure, not the best picture but it will do!

IMG_1127

1

TTFN

Missy.

0 comments: