CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I feel a little crafty

Lately I have been reading up on bow making and I bought a nice little stash of ribbons on eBay, I thought I would share a couple of things I have done and hopefully  they improve with practice.

 

DSCF1457

My first Dragonfly!

 

and here is a bow I made.

 

DSCF1900

 

Sophia is fast asleep (early for once) fingers crossed its all night, I might have a shot of making a few bits and pieces tonight.

I have also been designing along with another designer for Chubby Cheeksters there are some designs on the Chubby cheeksters   facebook group, for the time been Chubby Cheeksters is for Aussies.

But saying that I have some designs on the Chubby Cheeksters Cafepress account which is available for worldwide purchases, the designs on there are our older designs and none of the new revamped are on there but  they are still adorable!

 

Go have a look around!

 

xxx

0 comments: