CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sharing is caring.

Ok I know that lately I have been quite the Blogger whore, But this is the last one of the night! (Promise!)

 

So Yesterday I was cleaning down one of Sophias shirts that had been lost in the hamper under wet clothes with lemon.. I handed Sophia half of a lemon and attempted to eat it, the face was gorgeous she kept going back, she seemed to like it, next thing she threw it on the floor for the dog, The dog had a sniff and a lick and walked away Sophia then walked over picked it up and had a lick and ran down the hall chasing the dog out the backdoor she again chucked it on the ground the dog had a sniff again and before I could get over to her Sophia picked it up and had another lick lol, That is when I chucked it out.

0 comments: