CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love this age

Sophia is really starting to grow up now and trying to be more independent  (its rather cute).

 

Tonight at snack time I gave Sophia  some weet bix bite things she sat at her little table munching away whilst I sat on BG in ARC  (lol) chatting away I looked over to Sophia and she was wiping  the floor up over near the fridge I got up to see what she had done and noticed her bowl wasn’t on the table anymore and what she was wiping up was spilt weet bix (how cute and helpful!) She has started lately throwing food away in the bin when she has finished eating so I had to check the bin and sure enough her bowl was in the bin, I went out of the room to get a towel to clean up and came back and her bowl was on the table (Luckily the bag had been freshly changed) So we cleaned everything up and she wanted to come to bed and watch ITNG, Tho she didn’t go to sleep until after 2 am (lil bugger).

0 comments: